TheFarSideOfCrazy

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Places for people

LongDistanceConversations: TheFarSideOfCrazy

I think that it's possible for someone to be miserable for losing a place that they couldn't earn or keep on their own. I know I have. When my mom and step-dad divorced I lost my home, and consequently my place in that home. I was a son one day and nothing the next. That's enough to make you miserable, or to make me miserable. And the fact that there are so many other people going through the same thing and still thinking that they're their own person is laughable. It could be said in two ways: Life's never so easy as to be just you. Life's never so hard as to be just you.

The only thing is that people with any amount of perspective will know that their lives are not in ruins when there are more people than just them. Or that they are when no one else is around.

Grace,
Jared

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home